The focus on security and confidentiality of customer data is a priority for us. We inform you that your personal data (for residents of the member states of the European Union pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of the Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) will be processed through electronic and manual tools, including through the use of social networks. This informative report, drawn up on the basis of the principle of transparency, is divided into individual sections, each of which deals with a specific topic in order to make reading faster and easier to understand.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller is Miwa Websites (個人事業主), with registered office in Nakacho 1-5-27 Terrace House East, Meguro-ku Tokyo-to, 153-0065 Japan.
What is the legal basis of data processing?
The legal foundations of the processing of your personal data are:
- The consent you have given us;
- The need to process your data to execute your purchase order;
- The legal obligations to which the data owner is subject.
For what purposes will your data be processed?
1) Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Conclude purchase contracts and realize the service;
- Carry out the necessary formalities to execute the contractual relationship established;
- Give assistance in case it is necessary to identify the order (and therefore the customer).
2) Furthermore, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes: sending information, commercial offers, advertising and promotional material concerning products and services of own and / or third parties (also with automated methods through e-mail, sms, mail, telephone contact, etc.), as well as carrying out market research (also anonymously).
The provision of your data is necessary for the achievement of the purposes referred to in point 1).
Failure, partial or incorrect conferment will make it impossible to correctly process your purchase order. The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes referred to in point 2) is optional. In any case and as detailed below, you can revoke your consent, even partially, for example by consenting only to traditional contact methods.
Which subjects can your personal data be disclosed to?
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized to process and by persons designated as data controllers, in compliance with the law, in order to perform all processing activities necessary to pursue the detailed purposes in this disclaimer. Your personal data may be disclosed to public bodies or judicial authorities, where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of a crime.
Personal data of minors under the age of 18 will not be processed by the data controller, unless authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
How long will your personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the pursuit of the detailed purposes in this disclaimer. In particular, your personal data will be stored for 28 months in the case of the signing of one or more purchase contracts, a period necessary for the pursuit of the related purposes. In the event that you are subscribed to the newsletter (even if you have not made any purchase) your e-mail will be treated for an indefinite period of time (unless you explicitly request your cancellation from the newsletter). Your data will be kept for a further period in case there is a need to handle any disputes.
Information on cookies
We do not use computer techniques for the direct acquisition of personal identification data. Are not used cookies to transmit personal information, nor are used so-called persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of the users and not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
How can you revoke the consent given?
You have the right to revoke the consent you have issued at any time totally and / or partially. This will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation. To withdraw your consent, simply contact the data controller at the addresses published in this statement.
Where will your data be processed?
Your personal data will be processed by the data controller within the Japanese territory.
What are your rights?
We remind you that you can exercise your rights (for residents of the member states of the European Union pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of GDPR) and in particular to obtain:
- Confirmation that a personal data processing concerning you is being processed and obtaining access to data and the following information (purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients and / or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and / or will be communicated, period of conservation);
- The correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- Cancellation of personal data;
- The limitation on processing in the cases envisaged by the current privacy legislation;
- The portability of data concerning you, and in particular to request personal data concerning you provided to the holder and / or request the direct transmission of your data to another data controller.
- The opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, in full compliance with the current privacy legislation, as well as for the purposes related to marketing and profiling.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the following e-mail address email@example.com and attaching a copy of your identity card. In any case, you will always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the privacy legislation in force.